Insurance policy

Roak carries both Public Liability and Employers Liability cover. We will ensure our insurance cover is at the correct level for each individual project throughout the build process.  It is worth noting that the majority of projects require householders’ insurance to be in place too, and it is always a good idea to check this cover before any building works take place.

Copies of our Insurance cover can be provided on request.